CRIMINAL AND ECONOMIC MATTERS
Our Law Firm has extensive experience in all aspects of criminal law. Our lawyers conduct internal explanatory proceedings and act in proceedings conducted by bodies, services and offices. We represent clients in criminal proceedings relating to fraud, bribery, crimes against companies and creditors, money laundering and bid rigging. We act as representatives of auxiliary and private prosecutors in criminal proceedings.
As part of criminal or penal-fiscal proceedings, our Law Firm represents, inter alia,
- current or former members of management boards or supervisory boards of companies, foundations, associations or other business entities as well as persons related to business activity in criminal proceedings,
- of the accused as a defense attorney,
- the aggrieved party as a representative,
- an auxiliary prosecutor,
- a civil claimant in a criminal trial,
- clients before courts and law enforcement authorities.